Did you know YumEarth is the #1 organic candy company in the US? I love YumEarth because they are made with organic and natural ingredients, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and none of the major allergens, such as gluten, nuts and dairy. Also, all their products taste great!
I am making this Easter Naturally Sweeter with YumEarth Candy and I hope that many others do too! They are a much better option compared to regular candy because they are organic and are safe for most people with food allergies.
How I am using YumEarth This Easter:
- Fill Plastic Eggs. You will need Jumbo size plastic eggs to fit the Gummy Bears and Sour Beans packages.
- Easter lollipops with cute covers
- Decorating my Easter desserts with YumEarth Sour Beans
I made these super cute Lollipop Covers (Free Printable for you!) that will fit the YumEarth Organic Pops.
- Print Lollipop Covers
- Cut Out
- Fold middle and ends
- Hole Punch with 1/8″ hole puncher or poke a hole in cover
- Push Lollipop Stick through both holes
- Tape the bottom of cover down using tape on the outside or double sided tape on the inside
Cute Easter Gift Idea:
Steps to make Lollipop Arrangement:
Decorate Cupcakes with Sour Beans instead of traditional Jelly Beans.
I made a Gluten Free yellow cupcake with vanilla icing, crushed graham crackers for sand, green coconut flakes for grass, and toped with YumEarth Sour Beans for the Easter eggs.
What ways do you plan on using YumEarth Candy this Easter?
Be Sure to Enter the Giveaway Going on 4/4- 4/18 for a chance to win $100 Worth of YumEarth Products!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.