This week I’m sharing my easy but very meaty lasagna! When it comes to gluten free pastas they are not all created equal. My family really does love the Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta Lasagne. It taste great and cooks well, and bonus I can use it with this NO BOIL recipe! I only make NO BOIL lasagnas because I prefer easy! Also, I use Italian sausage in this recipe; so be sure your sausage is gluten free. Some brands of sausage contain gluten.
1 box of Gluten Free Pasta (Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta Lasagne)
1 lb Italian style sausage
1 lb ground beef
2 jars of 28oz pasta sauce (I use tomato-basil pasta sauce)
1/2 pasta jar full of water
1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven 375º
2. Brown Italian sausage and ground beef and drain.
3. Pour in jars of pasta sauce and water and bring to boil.
4. Simmer for 10-15 minutes
5. In 9×13 baking pan line bottom with thin layer of meat sauce first (more sauce then meat to soften noddles). Next, layer of noodles, then meat sauce, then generous layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat, noodles, meat sauce, cheese.
6. Cook in oven for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Do not skip this step; it’s important for lasagna to rest. Believe me it’s worth the wait. It turns out much better!
Link Up and Share your Gluten Free Recipes!
I will PIN all entries to my “Gluten Free Tuesday” Pinterest board for more exposure!
New or Old Gluten Free Recipe Post
Family friendly Post
Link directly to your Recipe post
Grab my button.